Monday 13 June 2016

DJ Faydz @ Rave Behaviour - Es Paradis - Ibiza 2016



DJ FAYDZ: 

" Here's the live recording of my set at Es Paradis in San Antonio, Ibiza for http://www.strictlyoldskool.net event, Rave Behaviour. This was the first time I'd been back to this legendary club since I was a young raver way back in 1995, so to DJ there was an absolute honour and a dream come true... What a night it was too! :) I honestly can't recommend this raving holiday enough, the vibe was just amazing and hearing all those classic Old Skool / Rave tunes on this beautiful Island just takes it all to a whole new level, not only that, you share the experience with some of the friendliest people you're ever likely to meet! Massive thanks to Lisa, Will and the crew for having me out there, Slipmatt, DJ Billy Daniel Bunter, Si & Suze @ Rejuvenation and to all my other friends out there that helped make this holiday so special and one I will never forget for as long as I live! X "







DJ FAYDZ
website
soundcloud
facebook
twitter
youtube


No comments:

Post a Comment