Sunday 2 August 2015

LUNA-C Reviews GL0WKiD





Last week, LUNA-C set up a #lunaclistens post on facebook where he's listening & reviewing the music from the first person who responds on this Monday's post with any track/podcast/radioshow. So this week he reviewed myself (GL0WKiD) after listening to my guest mix on Kushti's SolidSound radioshow (broadcasted on 22nd July 2015 @ Dublin South FM 93.9)

Regarding LUNA-C's review about my guest mix, I gotta admit that its definetely more than pleasure to receive such a great feedback from an established hardcore member like him. Feel glad we are having a good connection and of course its a kind of duty for all oldskool fans to support Kniteforce Records/KFA as the label is still busy in the hardcore game, remaining strong and releasing a large dose of stuff!


So here's a part of his review:

'' Having heard GL0WKiD before (he gave me a set for the Kniteforce podcast, Podcast 44 – go check it out), and having been in contact with him a number of times, the show definitely lived up to expectations. The last time I listened to one of his mixes I was surprised and happy to hear a large variety of hardcore tracks that were both breakbeat and modern and seemed to exist in a world of their own. It was fantastic, and this mix is more of the same, so it couldn’t be better really. GL0WKiD is a great Dj and all the mixes are tight enough that I sometimes couldn’t detect them. This mix showcases a different style of hardcore, one we could do with more of in my humble opinion, plus it is a very good interview with GL0WKiD. In the modern day, we all tend to message each other and often get straight to the point. So even though I have messaged with GL0WKiD before, and he has of course reviewed / posted about my music, there was a lot for me to learn about this Athens based Dj. ''



You can check out his full  review (featuring a link with GL0WKiD's guest mix + interview) as posted on KF website here: http://www.kniteforcerevolution.com/posts/luna-c-reviews-01-gl0wkid-mix/





(Read more about it on my review @ my fresh personal webplace here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment